- The owner of this website is Urban Cleaners.
- Your contract for purchases made through our sites is with Urban Cleaners and you undertake that any and all services ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of services you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the services, you will receive a full refund.
- No contract for the sale of any services will subsist between you and Urban Cleaners until Urban Cleaners starts the services, an email will be sent to confirm the order.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance from time to time.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Urban Cleaners for the purpose of services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the services ordered.
- You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Urban Cleaners as soon as possible.
- All purchases are non-transferable.
- Registered users are permitted to post reviews on services provided that they comply with our Customer Review Guidelines.
- You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other Urban Cleaners sites and publications.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
- You grant Urban Cleaners and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Urban Cleaners do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Urban Cleaners negligence or willful default, or that of Urban Cleaners employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Urban Cleaners does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a service which was advertised at an incorrect price; if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
- Urban Cleaners will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, URBAN CLEANERS IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, URBAN CLEANERS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- In the unlikely event that you receive services which were not what you ordered, Urban Cleaners shall, at its own option, make replace any services, or refund to you the amount you paid for the services in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Urban Cleaners of the problem via e-mail within 2 working days of delivery of the services. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- You and Urban Cleaners will only be liable under these terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- The services sold on the site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, Urban Cleaners do not accept liability for any loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any services purchased from Urban Cleaners.
- Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of the services by Urban Cleaners. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
- Urban Cleaners aims to arrange services on the day chosen within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if a cleaner is not available. Some services may be unavailable and the current availability status is approximate.
- Services ordered will be carried out at the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of services ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit; create unauthorised framing of, or deep linking to, the site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the license granted to you to use the site, Urban Cleaners reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Urban Cleaners and its affiliates’ trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Urban Cleaners and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Urban Cleaners tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on www.urban-cleaners.com to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if i. you fail to make any payment to us when due; ii. breach the terms of this agreement (repeatedly or otherwise); iii. When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity; iv. we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the site.
- Urban Cleaners may amend these terms from time to time, and place the new version on the site. When Urban Cleaners do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.urban-cleaners.com). For users purchasing services or registering on the site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms otherwise; such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the site. Your continued use of the Site following Urban Cleaners posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Urban Cleaners and you relating to your purchase. Urban Cleaners advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Urban Cleaners. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Urban Cleaners. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- Delivery Address: Please ensure you give the correct delivery address. Any incorrect and incomplete address risks us not being able to provide the services ordered, in these cases you will be liable for a second call out charge.
The delivery address will be directly copied from the address provided, we take no responsibility for incorrect postcode supplied etc.
- If the service provided is not satisfactory or part of the service is not carried out, you must contact Urban Cleaners within 24 hours. In the case of a below standard service we will arrange a time with you for a cleaner to rectify the issues raised, if this is reject a refund will not be issued in exchange.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit https://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
CMS: Our websites runs open source CMS platforms and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with the CMS, and whether you have logged into the CMS. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by **LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.